- Heavyweight Crew = 4 stone
- Lightweight Crew = 2.5 stone
- A rig tension guage from the Ent
- A long tape measure
- Over 25 years sailing experience
- The internet
- A sailing-dad
So what more do I need to get Miracle 3657 going faster than a squirt of goose poo? Maybe some tuning guides and a couple of hours to see whether the bugger is set-up right..!So quick search on the web and I located a couple of tuning guides:
Speed Sails Tuning Guides
Pinnell and Bax Tuning Guides
They both have roughly the same kind of setting detailed within them, so thats good nothing to worry about there as I unfortunately don't have a set of Speeds or P&B's, are Suggitt sails quick in the Miracle fleet????
So this Saturday, after a morning of exciting "family stuff", you'll find me at Draycote...
- Watching the Enterprise Open Meeting
- Tape Measuring "lengths & heights & gaps"
- Checking rig tension
- Scratching my head
- Making things up
- Getting frustrated
- Drinking and Chatting
BTW if you Google "miracle 3657" you get:
- Random posts on various social networks by Soulsailor
- A "Rat singing I believe in miracles" Video on YouTube!
- A "Miracle penis pill" Video on YouTube!
sailing boat soulsailor